All reviews room was clean red lobster breakfast items upon check great bed light sleeper bagels overnight stay staff was friendly king bed biscuits and gravy hot breakfast front desk staff after a long day road trip nice stay beds
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Mold in the bathroom, commode about 18 inches off the floor, several lights didn't work, and the mattress was a travesty. We had stayed here a year ago previously and it was okay then, so I don't know if they changed owners or if the owners just let the place run down. Other than a super helpful desk clerk at check in, I cannot find anything decent to say about this hotel, and won't be staying here again.

Room tip: Get a room facing away from I-75
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2018

I liked everything about this hotel, except you could hear the nearby traffic all night long. I also thought it as odd that there were no towel bars anywhere - not by the sink or the tub/shower. No shelf for towels except under the sink. Weird.

Room tip: We used a coupon we found for a discounted rate.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped here around midnight coming from Florida and was very nice place for money. Quick easy check in and friendly staff. Clean room, comfortable beds, good breakfast. Discovered great scenic views when we woke up in the AM. No complaints.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I don’t know if I My review went through, so I will retype it. We only stayed 1 night. Destinee, the front desk receptionist was very kind and accommodating to me and my husband. I will definitely come back to this hotel, if I’m the area.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Very good newer hotel with clean rooms and common areas, comfortable beds and pillows... HVAC runs well& has good fan controls which I put on high to mostly drown out the I75 noise other than the occasional mega truck. In general well run but built too close to the highway... town has good restaurants.

Date of stay: May 2018