See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

The young man at the front desk was very courteous and helpful. TV was not working and he was very helpful to rewire it. When we woke up in the morning we found bugs all over! Needless to say we did not stay for breakfast.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Leanna, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, though it sounds like your stay might not have been as comfortable as you anticipated. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and just skip this place. I know motel 6 is not high end but should at least try. First room fridge did not work. 2nd room rv did not work. Room is not clean place is generally beat up electrical plug receptacle would not hold plug. Manager could hardly speak English.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Joe, Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in carrying on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment, and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The motel 6 in dalton ga is a great place to stay if you are ever in town. It is clean and smells good. The people are nice. Mr. Patel that owns and runs it is very nice. And they allow you to have your pets.

Room tip: The service is great the value is great and the rooms are great.
Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a softball tournament. The parking lot is scary. There are people around all hours of the night loitering. I wanted to stay here for on site laundry and of course the price. We were able 2 get 2 rooms for about the price of a suite somewhere else. I never did work up the courage to find the laundry. Instead i hand washed her jersey in the sink.

The inside has been remodeled but badly. The room was dirty. Hair in the bed. Cigarette holes in the blankets. Grime on the surfaces. The boys room had some kind of food or crumbs on their blanket too. I had to unplug the tv to plug in the microwave. The fridge leaked all over the floor.

I am not a picky person and knew there wouldn't be another open room in town. Too tired to worry about it so we stayed. I wouldn't pick it again for sure. The staff I encountered were friendly. However, at checkout there was no one at the counter. People were just leaving their key cards and walking out. I called the motel to let them know I did it because I didn't feel comfortable not speaking to someone. The person answered the phone with an informal hello (sounded like he was asleep) and told me that was fine.

So I guess overall it was adequate for our basic needs.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We attempted to stay here on our way traveling back due to Hurricane Irma. First room we checked into had cigarette burns in bed covers, non-smoking room, and large visible stains on covers. We asked for a new room, took pictures to show, front desk apologized profusely. New room a few doors down and it was just the same. Some red stains in covers, large dark spots, top of fridge hadn't been cleaned, and this was from just stepping in the door. I refused to stay there and we asked for our money back. This time nothing was said. This was the nastiest Motel 6 we have ever been to. We were limited in where we could stay due to our dogs, but ended up going to La Quinta a few miles away.

Date of stay: September 2017