All reviews room was clean large dog plenty of places to eat microwave and fridge continental breakfast a great stay easy access non smoking staff was very friendly pet stop tennessee interstate key rates discount
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times.The staff is amazing and rooms have been comfortable and immaculate.
Clean non smoking rooms,wifi,quiet,safety,breakfast. The whole stay was awesome. Will stay again

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Penney R, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for your review of Red Roof Inn Dalton, GA. We are always happy to have our guests let us know about their stay. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us each time you are in Dalton, GA. Our breakfast was recently updated with biscuits and gravy so I hope you enjoyed those new items. We strive to give our guests the best experience possible. I hope you will visit us again soon and I hope you have a great day.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

They were very clean. I am a travel RN. I work night shift and they allowed me to check in at 0730 am. They als allowed late check out no charge. They also gave me a reduced rate for advanced reservations up to two months, with no penalties for cancellation. If you're a registered nurse in Dalton on business, ask for Penny.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Penney R, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you, Andrew. I really appreciate your feedback. As with anyone working in the area for an extended amount of time, I always try to accommodate times and rates so that the guest is not inconvenienced in any way. We understand the needs of certain guests and I want everyone to be satisfied with the service they receive. I hope you are doing well and if you are in this area again for any reason, please stop in and visit. We look forward to seeing you again sometime. Have a great day.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Mediocre Hotel. The room needed up dating along with the bed mattres. The bed linens were well past their prime. Duvet was disusting. Shower was nice and clean. Towels and wash clothes, thin and well used. Time to be updated.
Entered the breakfast area only to see a man and woman with their heads on the table, sleeping. One item missing from the assorted breads and donuts, were tongs. This meant people touching food with their bare hands. Definately not the caliber of Red Roof Inns I have stayed at in the past.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Penney R, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Please allow me to apologize for not meeting your expectations. We are in the process of making some updates to our rooms and we hope to have this completed soon. We are also going through our linens to make sure all of them are up to standards. I will get with the rest of the staff to make sure anyone working with the breakfast area knows the procedures and has all of the utensils out for our guests as tongs are usually provided for the pastries. I also apologize for the guests that were in the breakfast area waiting for their ride, which was later than they had expected, as they had already checked out of their room. I do try to make sure our guests are not having to wait out in the cold until their ride arrives. What you experienced is not our usual standard of service and for that, I apologize and I will work with all areas of staffing to make sure they improve on the service they are providing. I hope you stop in again so that we have the opportunity to earn your confidence. I hope you have a great day.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Roaches in room....... I contacted the front desk and it did not seem to surprise the person at front desk........they said the manger would contact me.......that never happened.........no apology or anything..........called back a couple of weeks later and was told I would be getting back a refund........never got a refund or even an I'm sorry.......it was like they know they have them and so what....they didn't say they would have an exterminator to get rid of them or anything..........

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Penney R, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

I apologize for not responding to you sooner. I was not made aware of the situation so I apologize for your inconvenience as well. If you could contact me directly at the hotel I will be happy to discuss your situation and issues with you personally. I hope you have a great day and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Good stop on the way home from Florida! They had a waffle and other stuff breakfast; was very adequate! They had juice and yogurt and plenty of options. Our room had a king bed and desk, microwave and fridge and a couple of chairs. Again, wasn’t fancy but the very large screen tv did the job for watching the evening football game after a long ride. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The carpeting appeared new, room smelled good and was clean!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Penney R, Manager at Red Roof Inn Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thank you for your review of Red Roof Inn Dalton, GA. I really appreciate you letting me know about your experience. I will make sure to let the rest of my staff know of your kind words. On your next visit through Dalton, GA maybe you could enjoy some of the various restaurants that offer discounts for staying in Dalton, GA and are located within walking distance of the hotel. I hope you had a safe trip to your destination and I hope you have a great day.