All reviewswould stay here againsmall breakfast roomnice pool areajapanese restaurant next doorcontinental breakfastclose to downtownnice pillowsmanager on dutyyogurtbiscuits and gravythe breakfast areatown squarecoffee makerbacksidemotelelevatorkudzu
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed just one night when I decided to extend my trip on a whim. My room was on the front side near the road and I was surprised at how loud the street traffic was. Maybe the backside would be more enjoyable. Room was very average and I honestly felt I should have spent a few more bucks for a place with more character. I didn't try the breakfast so no thoughts there.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank alightsey
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We were in Dahlonega to do some antiquing. We loved the Quality Inn. The bed was super comfortable. Room was very clean. Property was clean. Quiet part of town. Very close to downtown attaractions and restaurants.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2018

We recently stayed in this hotel and found it to be very convenient, clean and affordable. We did have one issue -- when my husband checked in with the front desk agent -- we always request a quiet room if possible, for example: furthest away from elevator, end of the hallway --- and if available, we have been accommodated. We were given the room closest to the open foyer and and at the top of the stairs that everyone passes to go to their room - so needless to stay the noise level was above average. This was a bit of deal breaker for us and checked out the next day.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynn P
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Not usually one to stay in a Quality Inn but there wasnt much more available, the price was right and it got good reviews. First impression was the it was a small 2 story Inn right on the road with limited parking. Later you go around back and find that it is built on the side of a hill and it has ample parking in the rear and it is actually 4 stories! Lobby was small but presented well, clean and neat. The rooms were a bit small but everything else appeared to be clean, modern, relatively new and in good condition. The only complaints I had where the beds were very firm and the TV reception sucks. But for a moderate cost hotel it ranks right up there.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Rooms had recently been remodeled and were large, nice and clean. Motel is right on the highway so ask for room at back of building. Check in was great, gentleman at desk was very efficient and helpful. Bathrooms were clean and although towels were thin, they were plentiful, as was shampoo, conditioner, and lotion.
Had a breakfast that included cereal, waffles, bagels, muffins and sweet rolls. Also had eggs (although it was those awful flat patties that some motels use) with biscuits and gravy. Location is within minutes of downtown. Prices very reasonable.

Room Tip: be sure to ask for room on opposite side of highway.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family