All reviews room was clean picture window large picture dunkin donuts north georgia the breakfast area front desk staff night's sleep first floor local attractions oatmeal my husband and i free breakfast appalachian trail motel mountains basant
Reviewed 4 October 2011

My husband and I have been staying at the Days Inn-Dahlonega for the past ten years for the annual Metro Dade Retired Firefighters Reunion and each year gets better. Mr. Patel and his staff have bent over backwards to make our stays memorable. We couldn't ask for a more friendly staff. We make our reservations for the next year when we check out and are greeted the next year as if we were old friends. Mr. Patel is one of the nicest hotel managers I have had the pleasure to meet. I look forward to my next visit to the Days Inn-Dahlonega just so I can see what has been done to the Inn in the year since we were last there. Kudos to Mr. Deven Patel and his staff. We also get the same room each year. Hope to see them all next year. Mr. Patel even gave me a hug when I left. What hotel manager does that. Thank you, Mr. Patel, that really made me feel like a special guest. Betty and Arnold Blonder, Homestead, FL.

Room Tip: Corner suites are very roomy and have a great spa tub. The view from the other rooms are very scenic.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2011

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this hotel. The management and staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. The hotel is in an excellent location, close to all amenities with great views of the mountains. A good breakfast was provided and the well furnished room was comfortable and maintained in an impeccable condition on a daily basis. We would strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 13 September 2011

When I stay in an inexpensive motel, I require four things:
1) My room must be clean and bedbug-free;
2) The bed must be comfortable.
3) The water must be hot, and the water-pressure good.
4) The place must be quiet.

Well, Days Inn met my criteria. My room was initially musty, but when we left the air conditioner running, the smell either dissipated, or we got used to it! This motel isn't the Ritz, but it's perfectly fine. The bed was actually more comfortable than some high-end hotels I've stayed in. As other respondents mentioned, the owner is accommodating, the mountain view is beautiful, and breakfast is adequate (bagels, cold cereal, etc..)

Room Tip: Non-smoking, second floor
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Meredith5001
daysinndahlonega, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Dahlonega, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2011

Thank you for posting your reviews on tripadvisor

we appreciate you sharing your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back along with the recommendatoins given to your friends

Reviewed 1 August 2011

We stayed here a few years back when it first opened and enjoyed it then. We enjoyed it just as much if not more this time. The renovations they made are wonderful and the hotel is very, very clean. I can't say enough about the friendlness of the staff. they really made you feel welcome. Thank you for an enjoyable stay and we will be back.

Room Tip: The best view is from the second floor. The new pillow top mattresses are very comfortable!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mo1GA

thank you for posting your comments and sharing your opinions with our tripadvisor guests

we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 22 June 2011

Deven Patel, hotel manager, was fabulous! He was courteous, very helpful, caring, and personable during our stay. Deven went over and above the call of duty. We were very impressed with Deven and his entire staff. The room had a great view of the mountains as well as being clean and very nice; the swimming pool was clean and refreshing; the breakfast bar was delicious!

Room Tip: The service, value, and facilities were excellent!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tim34360

thank you for your kind words about our employee-Devan.We will pass on the word on tohim.We look forward to sseing you back inthe near future