Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
A great winery with spectacular views

Wolf Mountain Vineyards is a great winery with GORGEOUS views! The second you walk in you’re... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Z3675WRkathyh
Wellington, Florida
via mobile
Great Vineyard. Great Lunch. Great Views.

A friend and I had lunch recently at Wolf Mountain Vineyards. The food was wonderful and the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
991maryal
via mobile

All reviews wine tasting tasting room great wine cuban sandwich fantastic food dining area make reservations dining room georgia wine rehearsal dinner our waiter the north georgia mountains wine club service was excellent award winning worth the trip gorgeous views
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had previously visited Wolf Mtn with a large group, and had brunch. My husband and I did a wine tasting and enjoyed a delightful lunch overlooking the mountains. Definitely worth a trip back !

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I make sure to visit this winery every time I go to the mountains. The staff is knowledgeable and attentive, the wine is fabulous and the scenery is unsurpassed!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

I had some out-of-town family visiting for the weekend so we drove up to Wolf Mountain as it was a beautiful day and they have great views. As we entered a woman (I assume the owner) asked what she could help us with - in a tone that was less helpful and more irritated at our presence. As we were led to the tasting room one of my guests overheard this woman make a sound of annoyance. In the 25 minutes we were there we were then told no less than three times they were doing a hard close at 5 due to a wine club dinner. We completely understood and rushed through our glass of wine. As we were just getting ready to leave yet another staff member came to our table and said "I need you to wrap things up. We have a wine club dinner and need everyone out at 5." And she walked away. Wow! There are so many more polite ways she could have handled the situation! But I guess if the owner/managers display that behavior staff will too. We found it laughable that as we left we spied a sign on the wall that read "We like to serve NICE people!" Guess what, Wolf Mountain, we like to patronize nice people!" Very disappointed in your less than gracious, inhospitable attitude.

5  Thank melissamO3597TY
Lindsey S, Manager at Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit this past weekend. This is definitely not how we want our patrons to feel upon arriving or leaving our family owned and operated winery as we want everyone to feel welcomed. We do close every day at 5pm regardless of evening events, but our tasting room staff should have conveyed that to your group in a much more hospitable way. Also I wanted to clarify what you heard as you were walking to the tasting room, was not directed to your group in any way. (In another review posted on Yelp, I realized what your group was referring to!) We apologize your experience was much less than positive and we hope that you would give us another opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

Went here on a sunny September Saturday. The location on the top of the mountain and the mountain lodge design of the building made me think of California.
Smallish outdoor deck and the tasting room both had beautiful Mountain View’s.
Got the tasting flight as well as an appetizer and all were good.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

It was a Saturday afternoon the first weekend in February and it was very busy. The service for the tasting was fine though enthusiasm seemed in short supply. That I suspect comes from dealing with what was to say the least, a crowd. Though nearly all the wines that day were chardonnay based and very oaky, we did find one we liked. The restaurant was closed that weekend so wine and pizza, which we did not sample but it looked good, was all that was available.