“Great variety - huge selection!”
Review of NGCSU Dining

NGCSU Dining
Ranked #37 of 89 Restaurants in Dahlonega
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We were on campus to hear a Saturday speaker and had our lunch here. The selection was huge. We both found many choices of good quality food. This is much better than my impression of campus dining based on several campus visits to several schools over many years.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

In town on business. Decided to try this instead of recommended diner. Only regret is they would not except my 1979 University of Georgia ID. Far better selection and quality of food then I remember from my days in Athens.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I loved all the options of food here. I was attending a conference and we had breakfast and lunch here daily. I was able to eat healthy but still had great food all week. Customer service was super friendly and helpful!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

He liked that the pizza was made fresh. Commented that selections by other students looked good too. Overall pleased with quality of food.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

This is a great place for breakfast on the weekends. Or a casual meal anytime. We enjoy going after church on Sundays. Custom omelet bar is our favorite. You can get breakfast or lunch - all u can eat for $8!

2  Thank ALThrailkill