“Dagwood omelet most excellent!”
Review of NGCSU Dining

NGCSU Dining
Ranked #37 of 89 Restaurants in Dahlonega
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

In town on business. Decided to try this instead of recommended diner. Only regret is they would not except my 1979 University of Georgia ID. Far better selection and quality of food then I remember from my days in Athens.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I loved all the options of food here. I was attending a conference and we had breakfast and lunch here daily. I was able to eat healthy but still had great food all week. Customer service was super friendly and helpful!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

He liked that the pizza was made fresh. Commented that selections by other students looked good too. Overall pleased with quality of food.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

This is a great place for breakfast on the weekends. Or a casual meal anytime. We enjoy going after church on Sundays. Custom omelet bar is our favorite. You can get breakfast or lunch - all u can eat for $8!

2  Thank ALThrailkill
Reviewed 5 June 2016

The selections are very good. Vast variety of salad to put together, then there is the grillers for your proteins, chicken, beef, etc. They have a pizza bar, an ice cream and dessert bar, soup, and heavier, more exotic meals made to order toward the back. A student there can eat REALLY WELL, with plenty of room to move around. I enjoyed myself and have eaten there a few times, actually.
Let me also say: Service is great. Cashiers, servers, all friendly and accommodating. UNG is a great, great school.

1  Thank mp0ssa