“Good food, fast friendly and overall nice”

Captain D's of Dahlonega
Ranked #21 of 89 Restaurants in Dahlonega
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We do not stop here that often but it is good. Clean with good service, right in town, family specials on certain days and they offer coupon in the mail. A must support if you are a local or not.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I have eaten at this establishment two times and, each time, the food was excellent just like all the other Captain D's. The food was hot when I received it. If you like this type of food, I suggest Captain D's. If you like salmon, try theirs.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Fast take out meal, great seafood dinner for fast food. Very clean and comfortable restaurant. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Clean, courteous and fairly quick. The fish & fries comes with a drink, a side and hushpuppies, all for $4.99. Great value.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We eat here several times a month, today was very disappointing. Let me say, yes I could of sent it back, but they were busy and it may have been worse than the first time. My shrimp was over cooked to almost burnt. They were very small, maybe the size of a nickel. My fish was under cooked, doughy crust. Just saying I was amazed at the looks and taste of my food.

1  Thank Jeanette S