“Fantastic Mexican Cuisine”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for great Mexican food, you definitely want to go here. Great service and friendly atmosphere!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Pueblo's is very consistent with the good quality of the food - considering the continual turn over of staff- this speaks well for the kitchen and the management. Prices are kind of middle of the road - seem to be drifting up in the last 18 months.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Easily one of the best Mexican restaurants anywhere! We try to get to Dahlonega once or twice a year, and we always eat at Pueblos. Yes, we love the food in Mexico and Texas, but Pueblos is every bit as good.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

We went there at 7 on a Friday night when lots of restaurants had waits. They told us 20 mins but were seating us in 10. These folks were moving some food, I tell ya. Our waiter was attentive and chips were there while we were being handed our menus. My spicy chicken bowtie pasta was sublime. Just spicy enough to clear my sinuses, the way I liked it. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I visited this restaurant with my wife and one other couple. The other couple seemed to enjoy their meal. My wife reported hers was OK. I did not eat very much of mine. I did not care for it. The prices were not bad, but the service was good and very pleasant. I do not have any desire to visit this restaurant again. This was my second visit and I did not remember being very impressed with it the first time. The waitress and the manager were friendly and attentive. I will not recommend this or not recommend it because out of our group of four at least two enjoyed their selection one thought it was ok and I did not care for mine;