“Great Dinner”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Had a great dinner at Pueblo's excellent fajitas, enchiladas, and burritos. Great service, everyone is so nice and friendly.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Ample time was given for my party to review the menu and decide on the days fare. The meal was delivered in a timely fashion even though we were still enjoying the chips and salsa. Our waitress could see that we were running low on salsa and without word she delivered two bowls to our table and just in time because we were running out. The meals we had selected varied. There were empty plates all around at the end of the meal which to me says all is good.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

We arrived just before noon on a Saturday. The parking lot was mostly full, but we found a space. We were seated in an almost-empty secondary dining room, probably as the primary space had filled.

Chips and salsa came promptly, which was good as the service slowed down from there. Our waiter came by and took our drink and food orders, and did provide drinks fairly quickly. After that, it took about 20 minutes to get our food (both fairly standard offerings, nothing exotic).

The food itself (and the chips) all seemed quite fresh and were tasty. I liked that aspect of our visit quite a bit. However, when it came to getting a box or the bill, we were again in limbo. My wife headed off across the street to browse in a shop. I eventually got the bill, but it shouldn't have been that difficult.

I'm not sure I'd go back based on the service.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The food is always delicious here! Some of my favorites are the chicken soup, burrito de cerdo, talapia vera Cruz. Their quacamole is so good!

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for a quick lunch during the gold mine festival. It was busy but our server was very nice and we ordered a couple of tacos,a burrito and a couple of beers. The food was very good. I would return next time but I would opt to check out the town when there is no festival.