“Friendly”

Ranked #11 of 89 Restaurants in Dahlonega
Price range: USD 5 - USD 13
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Good food. Great price. Friendly staff. Fast service. We had breakfast. Coffee was very good and hot! Hard to beat a good hot breakfast.

1  Thank MoxieGirl1997

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The Foothill Grill is a Dahlonega original.

Don't come here looking for atmosphere, antiques, or artsy decor. Not that there's anything wrong with these things.

If you're looking for a great, reasonably-priced breakfast in a place with friendly staff where the only thing taken seriously is the food, give it a try.

The biscuits actually do melt in your mouth, the pancakes are a taste treat, and the bacon alone is worth the trip.

When you come to Dahlonega you don't have a ton of choices for breakfast. The Foothill Grill is a choice worth making.

2  Thank awe3mac
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

First time here. Was up to Dahlonega for couple days. Saw Foothill Grill on line for breakfast. It was amazing. Great pancakes, biscuits and gravy. I got omelette with double sausage. OMG it was huge and the taste was awesome. People were super nice. I would highly recommend it. Reminded me of a small restaurant my grandparents owned when I was a little kid.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I went here for breakfast with a friend. We both had breakfast he had the Breakfast Platter with Applewood Bacon, I had the Center Cut Grilled Ham , we both had two eggs and grits. I had an English Muffin he had a biscuit.
We both enjoyed our breakfast. This is a no frills restaurant, but the food is decent. I have had better breakfast, but I have also had much worse. Would I return here, I believe I would. The service was excellent. The price reasonable.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

This little hole in the wall place is a perfect example of down home cooking with local flair. The staff in friendly and although it doesn't look like much - It has great food. You can tell by the cars parked outside the restaurant.

Been to Foothill Grill? Share your experiences!