“Love the thin crispy chips ”
Review of El Jimador

El Jimador
Ranked #29 of 89 Restaurants in Dahlonega
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Have eaten here a couple of times and enjoyed both. When I ordered the tilapia taco this weekend they weren’t certain if they had any available so I gave my second choice. Our server surprised me with my first choice and was super sweet. Love the thin crispy chips!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I went for Halloween with a date and the owner was constantly hitting on me making me very uncomfortable. To the point where the waitress had to apologize for his actions that he was incredibly intoxicated. The food was bland anyway but if that’s how the owner represents his restaurant he’s clearly not proud.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our dinner. The service was very good. We got a pitcher of frozen mango margaritas and it was good, could have had more tequila but a good summer refreshing drink. I loved the chips, they were thin and served hot. I had the Jerry’s dip, it was quest with shrimp, beef and chicken. My date had the special, fried burrito and he enjoyed it!

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Spent a few days in Dahlonega and stoped I’m for dinner here. Glad we did. Had Yummy guacamole with the fresh chips and the fajitas for two and the portion was giant. The pic attached is after we each already had one. Will
Prob stop in for lunch tomorrow before we leave.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived in town late and were starving. Stopped by and were promptly seated and served our cold drinks and very good chips and salsa. We each ordered from the combo menu, and the portions were huge. We could have easily shared a meal. Food was quite tasty.