“Best salsa and chips!”

El Jimador
Ranked #27 of 87 Restaurants in Dahlonega
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 May 2017

So great I went twice during my trip. The salsa is amazing and has a great kick to it. The chips were so delicate and came out hot. I suggest the cheese dip. The service could have been friendlier, but overall great experiences.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Walked into a typical Mexican restaurant. I was in for a surprise. The food was extremely good, the prices great and the service was better than average. Definitely worth a trip back!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

What a great place! We were able to get in and at a table after a very long day of driving.
The fresh salsa is delicious and came right away with hot, fresh chips. The waitstaff was very accommodating and service was fast as well.
I had the pollo loco and enjoyed it greatly!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My first visit today to El Jimador today. Excellent service from every person there. Wonderful atmosphere. Fair price. Had the #1. Good size portion but not very warm and inconsistent.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Haven't eaten here for many years so thought we would give it a try again. Glad we did! Went for lunch and could not beat the price or quality. My tamale and beef taco came with refried beans and rice. Not to mention all you can eat chips and salsa. Wife had chicken fajitas which I had to help her finish since there was so much food. Both plates were hot when they arrived. Also had the house margarita (24 ounce) which was a bargain- wife had the 12 oz. Service was prompt and attentive- loved that the owner was there to check up on us too. Can't beat the price, quality and quantity for the lunch entrees.