“Fantastic Food, Reasonable Prices, and Great Service”

Magic Wok Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 89 Restaurants in Dahlonega
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We eat here several times a week and are never disappointed! The vegetables are fresh, cook just right and paired with wonderful sauces. The portions are ample at reasonable prices. We particularly like the Pad Thai, and Szechuan Chicken. For a small uncharge you can have brown/black rice for a healthier option. They also offer steamed veggies with meat for the health minded or vegan options. If you make it for lunch order the Ragoons with your meal. They are the best I've ever had. The restaurant is CLEAN, quiet and casual. Enjoy!

Reviewed 20 December 2017

We stopped in at the Magic Wok Restaurant for dinner. It’s located a short distance outside the main square in the Walmart plaza. It’s kind of back in the corner so keep a sharp lookout for it. The décor is standard oriental restaurant style nothing fancy. But the food was good. I had a Happy Family dinner and my partner had the special chicken with pineapple … I do not recall the actual name. She was not impressed with the meal. My Happy Family dinner, which normally comes with bits of lobster in my experience, was served with a small whole lobster. A nice touch but the dinner was served with no knife and it took some time for the waitress to return before I got a knife to cut up the lobster. The Happy Family meal was nicely done with vegetables cooked just right with a sufficient mixture of meats and seafood. We may be back.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Not a lot of ambiance but the food was tasty and well pr err pared. Dahlonega doesn't have a wide variey of asian restaurants but this was a nice lunch.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Picked up dinner for the family for Valentines to avoid the wait going out. Place was pretty crowded but food was pretty good. Had a good wait but the restaurant was crowded.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

This is a small place but the staff is so nice and the food is off the chain. We very very surprised and totally pleased. We will return