“Always a pleasure”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 26 July 2018

I've been several times and I've yet to be disappointed. The sushi is excellent, as is the service and the value. It's easy to fill up and the staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. Its a clean, friendly place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We were first impressed by the cleanliness of this place, second by the amount and delicious food they served, and by the courteousness of the owner and the servers. If you go to this restaurant, you will understand what excellence means.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Our favorite Asian restaurant! We travel over an hour to get here!!! We bring our own chop sticks! Love, Love, LOVE!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Ate here with family one night with low expectations. The restaurant id attached to a Quality Inn and looks small and unimpressive from the outside. Inside is comfortable, nothing fancy, but family oriented. We ordered a bunch of sushi that was very tasty

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

My sister wanted to come here because she and my son love sushi and it was his birthday. The sushi was great for them.. .the rest was pretty average to bad. I hated the rice, it's the worst rice I've ever ate. Most Chinese places have stir fry with gravy like sauce, but not here, it was a very dry meal. The egg rolls were bland, Thai shrimp rolls were better but not great by any means. I have had a lot better for a lot less money. Maybe this is good in Dahlonega, but it's bad anywhere else. Except for the sushi! It was great according to my sister and my son.