“Great wings but slow service”
Review of Johnny B's

Johnny B's
Ranked #22 of 87 Restaurants in Dahlonega
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Had a night out with friends. Great wings! But it took forever to get our food. We waited over an hour to get our food. They actually served one couple at our table while we waited for an hour after they ate and left before we 5 others were served. Probably will not go again on a Friday.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here on our first night in Dahlonega. I have to be honest we were planning on going to the End Zone, but they ended up being closed and my husband found this place. I'm so glad he did! This place has great food. The wings, pizza, and cheese sticks were all excellent. The only drawback is the cigarette smell you get from the bar. Other than that, really great place for adults to go.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Looked interesting from the outside, though parking was cramped & awkward. Burgers & fries were greasy and the two identical pizzas we ordered didn't look anything alike -- different ingredients and amounts on them. Servers were indifferent. Not good for anyone with mobility issues. I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

We went here for dinner with friends last Friday night. We have been here numerous times and would generally recommend the place for bar fare. After our last visit however, I'm not sure when we'll go back. The service was extremely slow (the kitchen was blamed which might be the case), food came out at different times, and when I got mine it was cold! After speaking with the manager, we were told we'd all get $10 off our check and I'm not even sure this was done properly. After getting heated in the microwave my wings were good and super spicy (the only upside to our visit).

Reviewed 18 August 2016

A happening place with good food and good folks. Enjoy your meal at a table, at the bar which I highly recommend with Ryan as your server or outside. Tuesday Night they have a Wing special.