“Try Capers for great food and atmosphere”

Capers on the Square, Inc
Ranked #12 of 88 Restaurants in Dahlonega
Description: Capers on the Square in Dahlonega offers Mediterranean Fare in the beautiful North Georgia Mountains.
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We arrived on a busy night and Capers was packed. We grabbed a outdoor table and pulled up an extra chair or two to avoid waiting for an inside table. Service was exceptional food was great and they had a good number of menu options with plenty of healthy dishes too. We will definitely be back,

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Came hear for a evening bite. The figs flatbread with feta and balsamic vinager was awesome. We also had the goulash and was very tasty.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit to Capers and this time we brought a friend visiting from PA. Everyone enjoyed the meal and the service was first rate. Well worth a stop if you are in the area.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We had great food and loved the small, charming feel. The only issue was the service, it was a bit slow and forgetful. Otherwise, everything was good! Get the Mousaka and the Spanakopita.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This small restaurant in downtown Dahlonega blew me away. Don’t be fooled by the small look this Mediterranean cuisine restaurant is top notch. They also have a full bar and TVs.
We were greeted promptly and ordered our drinks. The server was very knowledgeable about he menu and my options. I ordered the gyro( real lamb)and had a side Greek salad . The vinaigrette with it was heavenly and made the meal. My wife ordered the salmon and was so overcome by the flavors she finished her meal before me. This is a rare occasion lol.
The portions are very hearty and the price is perfect. I also loved that the people working there all worked together to make sure everyone enjoyed their meal and got great service.
I can assure you I will make that 55 mile one way drive again very soon and it is just so I can eat there again.