“Good Food, Great Service”
Review of Grapevines

Grapevines
Ranked #19 of 89 Restaurants in Dahlonega
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Ate here on Mother's Day with a group of 10. We had made reservations so our table was ready when we arrived around 1 PM. We were promptly served with drinks and our order was taken right away. Salads came out quickly and were freshly made. Entrees also came out quickly, especially for a large group. Food was very good. If you want reasonably priced Italian food and good service I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

My husband and I have been dining at Grapevines since it opened. We were impressed the first time, and we have never been disappointed ever since. The service is friendly and professional, and the food is awesome. I always love to try the special if it is a weekend dinner. The soup du jour is always delicious, whatever it may be. When I create my own pasta dish, I love the angel hair pasta with vodka sauce and shrimp. Yum! A great place for a quiet romantic dinner or a chatty dinner with friends.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We visited this Italian restaurant in a small strip mall. It was nicely decorated. The staff were friendly and quick to serve. We ordered artichoke & spinach dip which came with light flaky chips and was absolutely delicious. Breadsticks and dipping oil was also served as an appetizer. We ordered spaghetti & meatballs as well as portofino ravioli. The tomato sauce was absolutely perfect flavor for our dishes. Everything was delicious.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome experience! First time going and enjoyed it and will be back! The food was great and the bread sticks are amazing... Our waitress was Madison and she was outstanding!! Keep up the good work!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

A friend and I decided to try this restaurant for lunch and were very pleasantly surprised. The restaurant was very clean and the service was prompt and friendly. My friend ordered the spaghetti with meat sauce ($7.95) and he was very pleased. I ordered the lasagna ($8.95) and it was very good as well. Both dishes came with a great side salad and bread sticks. You certainly leave full and satisfied. For not much more than fast food you can have a great meal. We will definitely return.

Been to Grapevines? Share your experiences!