“good food excellent service”

Iron Wok, China Bistro
Ranked #5 of 94 Restaurants in Dacula
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Love this place. The owner and staff are pleasant and friendy, and the service is excellent. One of my favorites is the lettuce wraps, but all the food is fresh, well prepared and just plain good.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Our Go To Chinese Bistro!!!. Staff is always sweet and welcoming,food is top notch fresh and consistent, each and every time we go there! Volcano Shrimp a table favorite! Have had fun eating holiday meals there especially on Christmas Day after weeks of family events and big dinners, we have a quiet family dinner here, an annual tradition for a long time, with more friends joining over years!

Reviewed 10 December 2016

This fabulous Oriental bistro is located east of exit 120 of I-85 in Georgia. My daughter first located and fell in love with this awesome dining experience. Lucky girl she lived a mile away, I have to travel cross country. Worth doing for the fabulous menu and giant portions (with 3 growing grandsons who are not afraid of food from different origins) this place rocks. Service is outstanding, you are greeted and seated by the owner most times. Great variety in menu choices to quench any palate.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

The wife and I decided on what we wanted for dinner, and at approximately 9:30pm we place an order for takeout from Iron Wok. It was absolutely my fault, to have arrived 5 minutes after their closing time, due to traffic and it being my first time trying to find the restaurant. Upon arrival, I found the door unlocked and my order waiting at the counter. The gentleman, whom I'm assuming to be the owner, was standing their to ring my order, stated "next time if you are running late, just call me. I will gladly wait for you". Well, that could have sealed the deal for me making this my new go-to Chinese restaurant........however......the food was leaps and bounds greater even than his hospitality. I had the Mongolian Triple and my wife had the Chicken with vegetables, both accompanied by white rice. Both entrees were delicious. I mean, really delicious. Easily the best Mongolian Beef I have ever tasted. Will definitely be back, and soon!!!

Had takeout, so didn't get to see much of the restaurant, but what I saw was clean and had nice ambience. Great lighting for dinner. The bar looked to be well stocked, at a glance. The deal-breaker for me and eating establishments is the odor in the air. Most places, especially Ethnic restaurants, have an odor of multiple spices and oils. I cannot say that I was able to appreciate any odor upon entry, to include overwhelming smells of cleaning supplies . This is a VERY GOOD thing.
Looking forward to going back and experiencing their entire menu. Definitely not your average Chinese restaurant, with the menu having several premium seafood and Duck dishes.

Once again, to the owner, I apologize for being late and thank you for your hospitality!!

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Always enjoy a chance to stop by this restaurant when I'm in Dacula. The food is consistently good and they are quick on service. Very polite.