“Top Notch Mexican restaurant”
Review of Los Bravos

Los Bravos
Ranked #50 of 193 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 12 April 2017

While in Covington visiting family they took us to Los Bravos after church on Sunday (they eat there EVERY Sunday ). Oh my gosh, the food is amazing! ! The portions are very generous, chips and salsa FABULOUS, friendly staff, but the star of this show is the food. I ordered a fajita quesadilla; it was huge and so good!! We had 8 in our party and ordered a variety of dishes - everyone was completely satisfied. The only thing I can say negative is that they're 600 miles from my home so I can't go there weekly........LOVED IT!!!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

We've been going to Los Bravo's for years. The food is always hot and cooked to order. The service is good and the Margaritas are the best in Conyers.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Waiters are friendly. Family oriented. Visited with my grandchildren was able to vary the meal as one of my children is allergic to cheese.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We eat here every Friday night and sometimes on Monday's. The food here is wonderful, we have never ordered anything that was not absolutely delish! The atmosphere is very friendly- it is like visiting home every week. We have gotten to know most of the staff and they are all very friendly and Accommodating.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I have been going there for years. The food is amazing, service is excellent, and the staff is friendly and welcoming. Portions are generous, so bring your appetite.

Been to Los Bravos? Share your experiences!