“very good service”

Red Lobster
Ranked #65 of 197 Restaurants in Conyers
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 31 December 2017

We went to this red lobster and the service was so good I had to mention it first Devin was the person who served us the meal as you all know was done to order but it was ready in no time and was well done I had the lobster with shrimp and broccoli and lots of garlic bread Devin always come to our table and ask if we were ok and what can he get us our glass was always filled when you go please asked for him and try the lobster you can also substitute what you do not want for some thing else with the same meal I took the double shrimp try it

Reviewed 13 October 2017

This was the best lunch I have eaten in a good while. The grilled grouper was perfectly prepared and the portion was large! All of our group enjoyed their lunch--and the attentiveness of our server. The restaurant is large, clean, and bright. We gave it two thumbs up!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

There were 4 of us having lunch here while traveling for a football game on Saturday that was in Atlanta. Service was great, location and staff were just awesome.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We as well as others that had the same waiter waited over 2 hours for our food to be served. Other tables that had different servers were being served timely. However our waited just kept disappearing and when he did show up all he would do is apologize and run off before you could respond. We went thru our dinner with no drink refills at all. The ultimate platter was awesome, so at least we did get to enjoy the food even though we were starved and very tired of waiting.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I eat out a lot on business travel, and I have to say I was amazed to find the best meal I've had in months at the Red Lobster. It was the grilled Salmon with a salad and grilled asparagus.

The salmon was tasty and tender. The Salad was fresh. The asparagus crunchy and flavorful.

When business takes me back to Conyers, I am headed back to the Red Lobster.

Additionally, the server went out of her way to help me out. Great manager and great servers. Kudos to you!

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!