“Good Tex Mex”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The food here is always good and fresh. Service is pretty good also. The restaurant is always clean and well maintained. This is one of my go-to spots in Conyers.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

This is the one place that has always been consistently good with food and service!!!
Definitely worth trying !
Staff is some of the most respectful and friendly people you ever want to meet!!
This is my preferred location... the one by Stonecrest is definitely “hit and miss” especially with the wait staff....

Reviewed 21 April 2018

This was a lively spot on a Friday evening, but we still had prompt and friendly service. The food was tasty and loaded with cheese. We loved the veggie quesadilla. Two types of salsa were served with the chips. The restaurant has limited choices for vegetarians.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

In town for work and stopped in with a few friends. I asked if they had a dish that I order at a restaurant back home. They weren’t familiar with it. However, I explained it to the best of my abilities. They stated that they would give it a try. They brought it out and It was outstanding. I greatly appreciated the fact that they were willing to create the dish for me. I will certainly come back on any future visits to support this place.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I love the Conyers Don Tellos!! The best mango Margarita ever and the chicken soup is to die for!!! I live the way the make the fresh guacamole in front of you. This definitely one of my favorite spots.