“Bring your credit card”

Nana's Chicken-N-Waffles
Reserve with OpenTable
Nana's Chicken-N-Waffles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 197 Restaurants in Conyers
Reviewed 12 October 2018

The food is really good and the staff is nice but the pricing can make you question your trip to this establishment.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Great food and good friendly service. Often very crowded but worth the wait. Been in several times and never had a bad meal

Reviewed 2 October 2018

One Sunday, looking with mimosas, I stumbled across this place. I didn't have to drive to the city, and they have a variety of plate sized waffles that are sure to leave you full and satisfied. Of course I had to try the chicken. Everything was tasty. The wait was the usual 5 minutes when being seated in the waiting area, but the service was speedy. The last time I went, I was able to meet Nana! She walked up to my table and introduced herself .Very nice lady!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome! My Husband and I have been several times then a few times with Family as well. The food is great each visit. I’ve tried most of the Flavored Waffles, Chicken Wings, eggs and bacon. While my Husband has had Waffles as well he’s also ordered the Shrimp & Grits with Lobster Tail a few times and the Shrimp Po Boy. I must say everything we’ve eaten thus far here has been very fresh, tasty and flavorful. We will continue to visit frequently.
FYI - the best time of day to go is between 1pm-2pm there is usually no wait.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent food, service. Friendly atmosphere. Loved it. Recommend highly.Nana came by gave everyone hugs and said come back.

Been to Nana's Chicken-N-Waffles? Share your experiences!