“Very good.”

Ranked #4 of 196 Restaurants in Conyers
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The food was great. Not a long wait. We had 15 in our party and was taken very good care of by the waiter.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 11 July 2018

First, let me say that management has contacted me directly regarding the problems that I had with my server - kudos that they took the time to do this. Aside from the bad server, the food was good - bbq, potato salad and cole slaw. All were very tasty and the sauce was good. The hostess was very friendly as was the lady who sat me at the table. Sadly, the bad server is what I'll remember over the good food.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

So glad to see Jim N Nick's. Really enjoyed the Cole slaw and potato salad. Beef brisket was both tough and fatty. Love the corn muffins. Very friendly service.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We were told about this restaurant by close friends. It reminded us of Dave's and busters. Or Sweet baby Rays, back in Chicago, Food was good, price manageable. The cheese biscuits were just ok. Very sweet and The cheddar cheese had the mouth feel of imitation cheese. Good overall.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Drive thru is horrible; girl won't listen to what you're saying, you get what she thinks you want, not what you really ordered. And if you don't like onions, you best not order ANY side dish, because they are ALL loaded with food processor onions; and I mean LOADED. I gave it two stars because the bbq is good, but the rudeness and inconvenience makes the experience a flat ZERO.

Date of visit: May 2018