“All I can say is "AWESOME" We will be back next year in July.......;~)”

Howard Johnson Inn Commerce GA
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Commerce
Austell, Georgia
“All I can say is "AWESOME" We will be back next year in July.......;~)”
Reviewed 4 August 2011

This establishment is perfect for our SCRC Ga. Rally. Tony Modi & the staff here went above & beyond to help us make our event a memorable one. We held our event here last year, this year & we will be back next year..........

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Asheville, NC, USA
Reviewed 4 April 2011

The building is not brand new and so. like any other older building, it has its imperfections, but they don't get in the way. The rooms are large and clean, and the service is wonderful.,

I have a bad back. When the end-table had to be moved in order to plug a lamp in, the night manager came and cheerfully did it herself. When I needed help re-loading my car the following morning, the owner himself came to help. When my tape recorder slipped from my hands, he picked up the pieces and put them all back together before returning it to me. Though he had other things to do, he didn't seem rushed, and was quite pleasant about helping me.

I've stayed at other hotels and haven't found personnel to be as willing to help as they are at the Howard Johnson Inn in Commerce, GA. When I drive through Commerce again, that's where I'll stay. If it's in the summertime, I'll bring my bathing suit and swim in the pool.

Room Tip: My room was nice and quiet, and I slept well.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 2 April 2011

The room was clean. the bed was comfortable, and the price was great. Location is great, plenty of great placese to eat and to go shopping.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 31 January 2011

My family recently stayed at the Howard Johnson in Commerce, GA. Our two year old daughter was traveling with us on this occasion. She always travels with a well-loved friend named Benny Bunny. When we packed to leave on the morning of December 18, 2010, Benny Bunny decided he needed to stay cuddled warm in bed. Unknowingly, we left without him. Meeting family and celebrating Christmas kept us from discovering our mistake until we were on our way home to North Carolina. I called the kind staff of this hotel and asked if Benny had been discovered hiding among the sheets. Thankfully an observant housekeeping staff noticed and placed Benny in a safe location. As a mother, I was panicked. We have a back-up bunny, but our daughter knows the difference. The woman at the front desk told me that she would mail Benny home. She took our name and address and followed through. Benny arrived safely home on the December 26th. Having Kenly’s best friend back in her arms was the best Christmas present.

The staff could have demanded that we come pick the bunny up. They could have required us to send a payment for postage before mailing him. Instead, they went above and beyond the call of duty.

The whole experience was refreshing.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
Harleyville, South Carolina
Reviewed 17 November 2010

My friends and I have stayed here for the last 7 years, and continue to come back because of the property and the people. We always receive first class service and have never had any issues. Friendly people, clean rooms and great location.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends