USD 80
USD 75
Country Inn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 92/night.

USD 138
Hampton.com
Quality Inn Commerce(Commerce)(Great Value!)
USD 72
Comfort Suites(Commerce)
USD 110
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 129/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 76
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 88
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Words can not describe how horrible this place is. I wouldn't let my dog sleep there. Drug paraphernalia in the parking lot and grassy areas. Staff is obscenely rude. Rooms are disgusting. Zero stars needs to be an option.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I wanted to be able to say something positive about this place, so here it is. The shower curtain was new. Everything else...terrible. Starting with the front desk. There is actually a sign there that says "No refunds after 15 minutes." and another sign stating that "if paying cash a $10 deposit is needed to turn the phone on." Well it took me longer than 15 minutes to go back to the front desk to ask for a blanket, (there wasnt a single blanket in the room) The girl at the front desk informed me that it was 8pm, she didnt have a key to the laundry, and that NO, I couldnt have a blanket. The pillowcases were dirty, but I was told that she couldnt give me replacements. Nobody had a key to the laundry room (or so she claimed) The room didnt smell too bad, but was super small. The king size bed was more like a queen sized mattress topper. The TV was at least 20 years old, picture was terrible. I ended up going to walmart and buying several pillows and blankets just so that I didnt freeze to death. Its obvious that the staff doesnt care about any type of customer service or satisfaction. I will never stay here again, and will do my best to make sure that no one else stays here either!

Room Tip: just dont stay here. period.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laurie_Bradford
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Two calls prior to check-in were ended by choice by the desk clerk, who hung up the phone while I was talking. Upon arrival, when I mentioned it, he said that my phone must have lost its signal / network, which it NEVER does. We didn't check the room thoroughly upon acceptance, as many travelers do. What we found during our stay was a bathroom door falling off of its hinges and former guests' trash left in plain sight to any "adequate" housekeeper with vision. When I brought the trash to the morning clerk, she challenged the idea that finding trash meant that we may have been given a room that had not been cleaned prior to rental. As homeless people seeking a new start, we needed to choose a "economical" option, but $50 for all of the above is far too much to pay. They cannot afford a toaster, a loaf of bread and some Blue Bonnet margarine to offer at breakfast?

Room Tip: Choose another property.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

DO NOT believe any review you read that says this place is habitable. The rooms are NOT clean, the management DOES NOT care about your concerns, there ARE meth zombies walking around, there ARE bedbugs....should I go on?! This was the only hotel available in the state of Georgia when we were evacuating from Hurricane Irma. That should have been a sign. We drove 8 hours overnight and stayed here for 3 hours and left! The absolute worst hotel I've ever stayed in, ever. This place should be shut down but I suppose it serves it's purpose as a drug den just fine. If you care about your life and health, do not stay here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

It would be nice to have something positive to say so I will start with they had a working ice machine and a decent totally unsecured wifi. The room did have a working refrig and micro. The sheets had stains on them, the room was old and not very clean looking, and the tile floor in the bath was dirty. I carry disinfectant wipe so I wiped the rooom down good and brought in my own pillow. I asked for a clean towel and was given one that had been washed so many times I could see through it. There was constant traffic noise and I could hear everything and everybody on the sidewalk outside the room. I couldn't get a late checkout and that was reinforced by someone pounding on the door while I was in the shower at 10:30am followed by another pounding 20 minutes later.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business