“Worst Chipotle in the Country”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #391 of 600 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Been here 4-5 times over the course of a year. Nothing has changed. There's a reason why there's never more than 3 customers here and every other restaurant around them is slammed. This location is just plain horrible.

Reviewed 6 June 2015

My husband and I went here as I'd never visited a Chipotle before, but heard how great it was... boy was I in for a treat. The line wasn't too long, so we walked up to order. My husband started his order for a bowl and moved to the next spot before saying which meat he wanted. I stood there for a good minute or two without the guy asking me what I wanted, or even acknowledging my presence. I thought he looked at me once, so I smiled and said "hi" but he continued doing... nothing.

Finally he asked what I wanted and I told him I wanted a bowl so he put the rice and beans together and again said nothing. Well, then one of the workers put some random meat on my husband's bowl and he told them "actually that one is mine" and the guy said "um no this is that ladies [pointing 5 people in front of us] and she's been waiting. this isn't yours" even though this is Chipotle and you watch them make your food in front of you...

So after treating my husband like an idiot, he asked the other guy to make another bowl for him. Then he grabbed my bowl, and started putting what my husband wanted on it, even though it clearly wasn't the one just made...

After all that, I didn't actually find the food all that good. Had the service not sucked so terribly, I would probably come back and order something different, but I will never visit another Chipotle.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Free range, organic, locally sourced, gluten free when needed. Reasonably priced. I love this place. I wish that there had been pork available on the menu but, alas, there was not. So be it. I'll still eat there.

Reviewed 11 January 2015

ok Chipotle CEO please pay a visit to this Chipotle, they need your help. Why has it been a year and they still don't have a liquor license to make the margaritas on the menu?? Why are they incapable of making taco shells after first thing in the morning? They claim they don't know how...how could it be that hard?? Need more people to keep it cleaner..dining area is usually a disaster...however I gave them 4/5 because the food is great and I put up with the rest because food choices in Columbus are terrible.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

Curious about the long lines that habitually snake out the door of this relatively new Columbus eatery, my wife and I snuck in on a weekday at about 2 PM. We were blown away by the friendly staff who were obviously proud of their product. Portions were huge with visually appealing tasty food. Although it was pricey, this local establishment provides good value.

1  Thank Errantflyer