“They will call the cops on you.”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #409 of 588 Restaurants in Columbus
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 5609 Milgen Rd in Columbus. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 19 February 2014

After a long night of moving in Jul-Aug 2012 at around 11:00 o'clock, I decided to go to this Taco Bell for something to eat for me and my kids. I had ordered 5 of the 5 combos. This was their reply, we do not have any meat. Then, the intercom went silent. And I kept saying hello. No one replied. So, I told my daughter we are not leaving until someone comes back on the intercom. They must have heard me. So, I pull up to the window to see if someone can assist me. Not one time did they open the window. I was not rude or causing a stir, I had my kids in the vehicle. The management must have called the cops on me. The next thing I see are two police officers pulling next to me in the parking lot asking me to leave the premises. My children were terrified..all because of trying to order food from a place that says they serve any hours of the night. I called corporate the following day, but never heard from them in regards to this matter. Not even an apology. Imagine how I felt...I no longer go this Taco Bell and advise the majority of my friends as well. I can only pray for the individuals who did this and ask GOD to have mercy. No one should be subjected to having the cops called on them because their management did not feel their commitment. I had to put jul 2013 because it would not let me put the correct year.