“Good place to stay, but expensive breakfast buffet.”
Review of Lakeside Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lakeside Grill
Ranked #406 of 601 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Nice rooms. The best features is that there is plenty of space to sit around, outside the lobby by the lake if that is important to you. I am used to free breakfast buffet, so that $9.995 breakfast buffet was a little bit of a surprise, but the quality and the choice of food was very good!

2  Thank RMK-Roswell

Reviewed 12 May 2012

I had never been to Columbus, GA before and honestly didn't get to see much this trip. But I stayed at this hotel for a mtg that I attended. While its a fairly typical Hilton Garden Inn on the inside, three things stand out to me about this quick, overnight visit: 1) the exterior of the hotel and landscaping are quite nice. There is a large outdoor area with fountain to enjoy a peaceful breakfast and at least one other large overflow pation with heater burners and umbrella tables for reading a book, having a breakout session or simply enjoying the river flowing by, 2) the gentleman that tended to our banquet and catering needs was outstanding. Doing whatever we needed was impressive, ensuring that the food and beverages were on time and set properly and doing it all with a smile on his face. (Next time, I only request that he change the trash bag out in the hall instead of in our room while our mtg was going on, and 3) the breakfast team were very attentive, had the food presentation in order and were happy to make (perfect) eggs to order. Try this hotel when in town, it's really a good option.

1  Thank JoeyNoodles
Reviewed 8 March 2012

The buffet is small, but the food was good. It is $9.95 for breakfast. They have fruit, omelets, and traditional eggs, bacon, sausage, ham,etc.

1  Thank wp327