National Infantry Museum and Soldier Center
Review Highlights
Best Free Museum in the World

Best free museum in the world. They do not charge, but do have a donation jar. I spent two and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Steve R
Lititz
Family Weekend Visit

The is the most AMAZING museum. Fabulous history of the Infantry from the beginning. Everyone... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Mary S
Midland, Texas
via mobile

2,007 results
All reviews imax theater fort benning basic training men and women national infantry museum an american fife and drum graduation ceremony medal of honor suggested donation united states snack bar several hours my son gift shop history buff great history
Reviewed 4 September 2018

The museum is excellent. This is a must see if you are at Ft Benning! Give yourself plenty of time to go through it.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

It was not too crowded while we were there. Everyone was very nice and helpful. We started with the earliest military, the Revolutionary War, and walked through each section to the present. Very good replicas. Several models of uniforms through the years and well as rifles and tanks. Really makes you appreciate what the military has done to ensure liberty for America, right from the beginning.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful facility. Well planned and constructed. The volunteers are wonderful. A great glimpse of the Infantry to many who have no understanding or exposure to the military.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

We had a family reunion here about 5 years ago and it were able to walk around all the exhibits. My son was just a wee thing then, so he enjoyed climbing and interactive displays. I am a little biased because my father is in the Pistol Hall of Fame here and I grew up here, so I think it is fantastic!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

there is so much vital historical information that our young people need to know about how we stay a free nation.