All reviews manager jason mexican restaurant huge tv older hotel close to the airport make your own waffles parking fee pleasant stay free breakfast following morning free shuttle hotel stay the room was nice shuttle driver great customer service an early flight barnes
Reviewed 2 April 2018

If you are looking for a great rate near the airport with free shuttle and breakfast this is your place. The staff was so friendly and helpful. There are restaurants nearby which added to our stay. We were looking for a very reasonable place to stay near the airport. This met our needs.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Scott I, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again. Thanks for the nice feedback.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Just had to take a moment to explain how amazing and helpful the associates working at the Hotel were. A special thanks to the Shuttle driver Dave. New to the city and not familiar with the area Dave went above and beyond to explain all our local options for dining and sites. In the few trips he took us back and forth from the airport we always left comfortable, informed and thankful of the service. Good job Lion Hotel on picking the right people for the right jobs! Count on our return business.

Thanks,
Very satisfied customer

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Scott I, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you for the nice feedback - we will share this with our shuttle driver Dave.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel does not have a refrigerator or a microwave in the room, so if you have medicine that needs to be refrigerated, you are in bad luck. The only way to store your medicine is to take the front desk.
Every time you go to front desk.
The front desk team especially the night shift very unfriendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family

I'm sorry to hear about your issue with your medication. You are correct that our rooms do not have microwaves or refrigerators. We do, however, have several onsite for guest requests on a first-come, first-served basis. We can have one delivered to your room when you check in, or you can call us a day in advance and we can have it for you in your room upon arrival.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Delta Airlines put me up here after missing connecting flights. The sheets had stains and there was a hair on the dirty pillow case. I asked for another room. Room 2 had linoleum floors which were dirty and sticky. Holes in the wall. Dirty walls. The decor was right out of the 60's with tie dye like curtains, a formica table and plastic chairs. The tile in the bathroom was disgustingly dirty. No hot water. The tile lobby floors were dirty and sticky. The hall rug was stained and torn. The 5:00 a.m shuttle driver was 23 minutes late. The staff was rude. The on sight Mexican Restaurant was terrible. I didn't feel safe as the side door was not secure and I saw shady characters enter as I was waiting for the elevator. There was a domestic fight on the 4th floor from 10:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m and security could not get it under control and never called the police. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank SLM3442
Bluesky026, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

We appreciate you business and have addressed the issues you mentioned. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

They didn’t clean our room! Comfortable bed, quiet floor. Breakfast was satisfactory. Location is perfect for easy access to everything. The price is tricky because of all the fees. My card was charged an extra night, so now I have to wait a week to get my money back.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Teachbare for staying with us. We perform a stayover service daily and on the 3 day of your stay a full service. Please accept my apology for the team missing your room.