All reviews atlanta airport front desk sitting area shuttle service rooms are large park and fly waffles next morning breakfast room bed was comfortable desk staff nice stay mini fridge early flight hot breakfast lee atrium
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Had I known the hotel was undergoing a renovation, I probably would have booked somewhere else. However, Hope at the desk & Al from staff made my stay very pleasant; and my room was nice, clean & comfy

• Trip type: Travelled solo
LQ6168, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Atlanta Airport - South. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Caroline Muthama
manager
La Quinta Atlanta Airport - South
caroline@sultanhospitality.com
770-996-0000

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I visit the La Quinta Inn Atl Airport South . At the time they were in renovation mode. However, the customer service , the room , and the atmosphere was just awesome . Za Juan keep up the good work .

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Atlanta Airport - South La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Caroline Muthama
manager
La Quinta Atlanta Airport - South
caroline@sultanhospitality.com
770-996-0000

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Staff was courteous and expedited check in. Hotel was under construction but the size, comfort and cleanliness of the room compensated all cosmetics. Almost felt like home. Will definitely recommend this facility.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Motel is a nice location close to airport.

When I arrived too late in evening to find another location, this hotel was totally wrapped in plastic and under very major (NOISE, lack of advertised services) renovations ALL floors. .

Lobby was totally demolished.

No exercise room, no business office room for guests, parking lot 20% occupied by construction equipment (no parking for late arrivals).

Room I was placed in was not completed,,, missing tile in bathroom, around toilet and tub/shower not completed.

This was bait and switch... expect a room to meet advertised standards only to find one huge mess.

Noise was reported and posted to be only during day,,, well a jack hammer started pounding 2 hrs earlier than posted.

Night of stay was March 20, 2018.

Desk staff were understanding but limited to their pay grade as to what they could offer/adjust.
Central management for La Quinta made the proper adjustments to my bill but only through my direct contacts to my booking agent did I receive any action addressing my concerns.

Room tip: Do not stay here while under construction,,,, lower your expectations
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
LQ6168, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel based on the overall ratings. Got in late and when my son turned down his side of the bed he found a roach leg. My husband peeled back the rest of the bedding and found black hairs. Bed sheets weren’t even washed?!? They were so tired they didn’t call the front desk but reported this and other issues to the front desk in the morning. The staff response was: “Well, they do go through large commercial machines.” I work in the laundry industry and this comment is complete BS. Those sheets were never removed or washed from the last hotel guest.

My husband also reported one lamp had a burned out bulb, the bathroom door didn’t lock, breakfast was set out on folding tables and wasn’t hot or monitored by any staff. Again, the staff didn’t care.

Save your money and/or hotel points. The property has been under renovation for several months and shows no sign of being completed any time soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
LQ6168, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Atlanta Airport - South. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.