“Still there”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Located on Main street across from the College Park Marta station.
Reviewed 21 March 2018

This place obviously is doing something right. They started many years ago, when we still lived in GA, and are still going strong. If anything, they are busier than ever.

Food is good. Service is good. Decor is unusual. I can't help but wonder why they have done nothing to quiet the extremely noisy chairs. (When moved, they screech and the sound echoes and echoes.)

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is in an old building and it has a great sense of atmosphere. The staff is extremely friendly but they like to chat. So do I but sometimes you just want to be left alone. The bartender is knowledgeable and has a lot of suggestions. I ordered the fried green tomatoes and they were spectacular. For an entree I chose the salmon and my goodness it was succulent. This is a real local gem and I’ll definitely return

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Came in here because the place next door had a long wait... what an absolute surprise!! Everyone was extremely friendly & helpful! The food was excellent. We ordered the “Chips & Dip” appetizer, and that was a fantastic spin on the old Spinach & Artichoke dip! I ordered the “No Meat Please” and couldn’t clean my plate fast enough! My husband ordered the Salmon dish & said he had never had salmon that good... I thought my daughter was going to eat all of his salmon! While we were sitting there, a band came in to set up. I can’t remember the name of the band, but they were fantastic playing in dining room through dinner!!

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Our work group came here for a team dinner, we were one of maybe three other large groups and I thought that might make for a slow evening with clumsy service, as it often does anywhere else. I needn't have worried, the service was really good, the drinks kept coming, and the food was top notch. We were given mixed starters to choose from (buffet style) including huge shrimp, grits, wings etc. After that, main courses were chosen from a short "group only" menu and I went for the steak, which was fabulous. We all had a great time and I'd love to come back for another go.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Staff was so friendly and great! They were hosting three very big groups including ours but were very attentive. Food was Great! Meatloaf and cheddar mashed potatoes were delicious.