“A decent BEST WESTERN” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Frankfurt, Germany
“A decent BEST WESTERN”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

Nothing special, just a good, standard BEST WESTERN. Large room, everything was clean and working. What else do I need? This place had one of the nicest breakfastrooms I have seen so far. With a large selection of breakfast goodies. Most of the staff where very friendly.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
kpatel7274, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel & Suites Airport South, responded to this review, 15 February 2012
We would like to thank you for giving us your honest feedback of our hotel. This really helps us in improving our hotel and exceeding your expectations. We will take your comments to better serve you, and other valued guests in the future. Thank you for taking the time!
Sincerely-Kamlesh Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Korean first
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2011

Not enough parking...no security....someone broke into my truck....$1000 worth of damage....bad area.....be careful.....!!!!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Sam B
kpatel7274, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel & Suites Airport South, responded to this review, 9 November 2011
I want to personally apologize for the terrible incident that took place during your stay with us. We have been in contact with the officials regarding this incident and will take every action to assist them with this matter. Please contact me directly for any further assistance. Please accept our deepest apologies.
Augusta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2011

I enjoyed my visit, staff were very, very pleasant during multiple encounters. The airport shuttle service is very convenient and the drivers I encountered were very pleasant and considerate. My room was quite spacious and comfortable. Breakfast is a non-issue for me, I grabbed a banana and a danish and went on my way. While the hotel is an 'older' hotel, it's clean and it's a comfortable hotel. Just can't beat the location near the airport, and the convenient shuttle service. Shout out for Reginald, great personality, great asset to the hotel. Will definitely stay at this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: Expect airport noise and if you like airplanes, you can watch them from the rooms on the front of th...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Charlotte, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2011

I took my daughter to a concert in Atlanta and brought along my mother, twin nieces and son. When I arrived at the front desk the attendant was on a personal call. She was not in a hurry to discontinue the call. When she did end the call she asked me to borrow $300 for some shoes she was looking at on the internet. Then she start to look up my reservation. I requested two rooms and they only had one ready. The front desk clerk said she did not have another room but would work something out. She gave me the key to the room she did have ready and my sister inlaw and I took the luggage upstairs. The room had terrible smell that hit you when you first walked in. We placed the bags in the room and went back downstairs but the smell of the room was still on my mind. We walked out the door and my mother asked why did it take so long. We told her they only had one room ready. My mom went into the lobby and asked the front desk clerk what was going on. And she began speaking in a loud tone. My mother was tired and not very happy. The loud tone and rudeness of the front desk clerk did not help matters. After a few exchanges my mother refused to stay at the hotel. The unprofessionalism of this staff was a great turn off and we will never book at another Best Western. I will also make sure share my experience with everyone I talk to.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
kpatel7274, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel & Suites Airport South, responded to this review, 17 August 2011
We want to first start by thanking you for bringing your incident to my attention. I have took immediate steps to correct the frontdesk service. Also, I have spoke to our Housekeeping staff to correct any odor issues in the room. Please accept our apologies from the frontdesk, the housekeeping department, and myself. We want to assure you that this is an isolated incident and we strive to offer each of our guests excellent customer service.
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2011

Due to Delta snafus I arrived at the hotel on a Tuesday at 1 AM. At the front desk things were very busy but the woman behind the desk was pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your wonderful comments!
Also consider these accommodations in or near College Park
1.7 km away
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
#6 of 26 in College Park

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel & Suites Airport South? Share your experiences!