“Don't pass this place up.”
Review of Yonah Burger

Yonah Burger
Ranked #7 of 57 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is our go to burger joint every time we are on our way to Helen, Ga. We will literally time our departure from our home in Columbus, Ga. around 9:00am so we can have lunch at Yonah 3 1/2 hours away. The burgers speak for themselves but last month when we were up there I had the hotdogs and was pleasantly surprised at how good they were considering I only get ketchup and mustard on mine. So, go for the burgers and stay for the hotdogs. Keep in mind that this place is not a "cheap" burger joint. It cost around $25-$30 to feed a family of 3 but that doesn't stop us from going every single time we are up there. Enjoy.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Best hot dogs ever and best burgers very friendly staff and very clean establisment. Even has out side seating and is dog friendly as well

Reviewed 4 March 2018

When you are craving a burger, this is a must. Their newly expanded restuarant is so nice and big. Food is always good but I love the new look. The only thing that needs changing is the location to order is right beside the front entrance. When it is crowded with people ordering, there is not enough room to enter and exit the building. PS I always get my fries with no seasoned salt. Not a fan of that salt so I order my plain.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Favorite local place. Beautiful views! Great food! Just remodeled. Folks are kind. Biscuits are to die for! Yummy yum yum!

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a delicious homemade burger, this is the place to go. They are fresh not frozen. Of course they have other delicious items such as their barbecue sandwiches and delicious hot dogs. The onion rings are homemade too. And I can’t forget about their breakfast. They have the best biscuits and fresh breakfast. You won’t be disappointed with anything on the menu.