“Great food and specials! ”

Brockett Pub House and Grill
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Clarkston
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have come here on several occasions. They always have the football games on and great food and drink specials. Our go to place when we don't feel like making dinner ourselves. Matt was a great server!

Reviewed 10 December 2016

The hard part about writing this review is not to repeat what others have already stated, i.e. hidden gem, fantastic food, great staff, can't believe I've not been before (when I've driven by many times), etc.

My friends (who come here often) & I had drinks and food. The tuna melt with fries is amazingly great. The lemon pepper wings are perhaps the best in Atlanta (dry rub type).

A bit of a dive atmosphere-wise; however, the place easily deserves 4.5 stars. Since this is my first time I will dispense with 4 (I doubt this will hurt them). I expect to upgrade my review to 5 stars soon (with future / repeat visits). This could easily become one of my new hangouts.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Weekly specials, most delicious Brussel Sprouts ever and fresh ingredients. Never disappoints. Outside makes it look a bit shady but it's a great neighborhood bar and grill. Tons of TVs and fans.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Sometimes I just want to go to a low-key, neighborhood pub to relax, drink a cold beer and eat something worth eating. In a place that is unpretentious and staffed with friendly people. Brockett Pub House and Grill is one of those places. Decent beer list with several rotating local craft selections. REALLY good burgers cooked the way you order them (II can't seem to stop ordering the Patty Melt). And because I'm eating a burger on grilled bread with grilled onions I usually want something healthy for the side. So I order the broccoli. TRUST ME ON THIS. You WANT the broccoli. I've seen people just order a side by itself. Partly it's the garlic. Partly it's the fact that you can't really see if there's butter dripping from it. So mostly you feel virtuous when you eat it. Other selections are also great. Fish and chips. Different varieties of wings. And lots of other selections of really great pub and grill food. I'm becoming a semi-regular. Go there.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Friendly neighborhood pub with great food and good tap beer select tion. Love the burger and shrimp tacos. Interesting s n all plates.