See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2017

It was a special event weekend and there are only 2 hotels in town. I was concerned after I read the reviews but we didn't have a choice. I'm glad we took our own pillows and wish I had brought disinfectant. It was dirty. They need to replace the carpet and scrub down everything. There's no excuse for a hotel to be this bad. I guess the owners just don't care.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank BFCBKGA7
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Spent one night there, the room was adequate but had a smell to it, just smelled old or a little moldy or something. Staff was a little frumpy, could have dressed better for the job. overall I'm not to impressed, but as I said earlier, it was cheap.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2017

This hotel is horrible. I had a to change rooms twice because the non-smoking rooms clearly had been used by smokers. The sheets had burn holes in there, stains everywhere in the room and just pure filth. The only reason I didn't ask for a refund to go to another motel is the options in Chatsworth weren't much better so I figured I could stand it for 1 night. Do not stay here.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2016

Where to start on this perfect storm of a bad hotel? A little background if you will. We were heading to New York when an 18 wheeler decided to sideswipe us totaling our car. Because my friend is in an electric wheelchair, all the police could do was get us a ride to the closest hotel. (No, none of this is the hotel's fault) When I went in, I was "greeted" by the front desk person (One of the owner's) His opening line was "What do you want?" And it went downhill from there. I checked in, then went to the room. I noticed there was only one set of towels. (I use the term towel loosely) I went to the office and asked for a second set of towels as there were two of us, (The hotel was just about empty) No, no extra towels I was told, finally with some persuading he did allow me an extra towel. So let's skip past the thin blanket with holes, yes holes as in more than one! One tiny trash can, paint stained broken fridge, and the bathroom walls with chips in them. And past the continental breakfast consisting of 2 types of cereal and coffee. Nope, no milk, no tea... just cereal and coffee. It is now the morning we are leaving, the good times really started. We were supposed to have a rental car delivered. Due to a miscommunication the rental people were late. We called the office and asked for a late check out, after some discussion we were graciously allowed to stay until 12:30 for $20. (I don't have an issue with that, their check-out is clearly stated in the front office) But don't give me &%^ when I ask. So that's settled, car rental people show up, off we go. Great no car rental for us (No dogs allowed in their cars) So back to Disney World for even more fun! It's 12:05 (I checked my watch) Room is locked. Ok over to the office, I say we were given a late check out, we need to get into the room to get our stuff. She replies rudely "Give me $20" I replied "Please" (my patience was starting to wear at this point) Oh, we were told we could not stay any later because this empty 100+ room hotel was suddenly sold out that night. As the soonest I could get a ride for my friend, (You remember her from the beginning of this saga - wheelchair, handicapped etc) was 3:00, could she wait in the lobby as it was freaking hot and there was no shade. By this time her husband came out and they started having a loud discussion in another language. Not only NO, my friend could not sit in the lobby and wait, we needed to get off their property! So I moved all our stuff to underneath their stairwell out of the sun and my friend as well. (At this point I was hoping she'd call the police for trespassing) As we are waiting they start cleaning the room, I thought I had left something so I went back to the room. The housekeeper at this point saw the trash (We had about 6 small bags of trash from being there 2 days, NO trash lying about) He handed me a trash bag expecting me to help clean the room! Yeah that bag got left on the bed. There was a pick stick left in the room because it broke. The housekeeper brought it over to my friend, my friend told the housekeeper it was broken put it in the trash. The housekeeper without a word threw it on the ground and walked away. Fortunately our rides arrived a short time after this and we were back in the land of nice people.

So to sum up... nasty owners, faded room with stained carpets and blankets with holes in them.

Room tip: If you want a good room, find another hotel
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank MysteryMuncher
Reviewed 29 September 2014

I wish that I could provide a higher rating since this property is generally clean, conveniently located, and the staff (owners -??) are pleasant. However, there are
several problems that have not been addressed since our first trip that greatly detract from the overall rating. First, the pillows are atrocious as well as the towels which are threadbare, worn, and extremely small. The icemaker is broken; obviously perpetually, and, as others have noted, there's clearly some mold growth on the baseboards which is troubling. And, in general, you can see signs of general disrepair and poor maintenance which are signs of a deteriorating property.
The unfortunate thing is that I had a conversation with a staff member the last time I stayed about these same issues and I was assured they would all be fixed soon.
Too bad, it could be a very good property.

Date of stay: September 2014