All reviews huddle house room was clean bed and pillows king room free wifi nice hotel motel dalton hairdryer microwave furnishings
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Great Hotel reasonable prices, room was clean breakfast was ok I was in such a hurry to get our puppies to the vet. I didn’t get to eat much.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2017

It was a good room for price. Not much of a breakfast only pastry. We ate at huddle house across the street. Staff was nice

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is an older motel on Hwy. 411 in Chatsworth, which was clean, but in need of professional refurbishing. All rooms are ground floor. We had a handicap room which was large, but bare bones, with only a small table and 2 chairs, however, the meager furnishings could be to allow for a wheelchair. The bathroom appeared to have a new tub/shower unit and fixtures. Being a handicap room, I was surprised that they did not put in a walk-in shower unit. Also, the toilet was not a handicap toilet, which is usually higher. A small pool is located in the rear that appears to have a handicap chair lift. The towels are adequate size-wise, but could use a little fabric softener. There is a refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, free WiFi, direct TV with HBO, and plenty of outlets for charging devices. The bed is firm (too firm for me, but my husband liked it). A limited continental breakfast is offered until 9:00 a.m. At 8:45 there was only waffles, bagels, bread for toast, one muffin selection, dry cereal, instant oatmeal and hot chocolate, apples, packaged sausage and biscuits, and juice and coffee. For a full breakfast, a Huddle House is directly across the highway, which is not too busy to cross safely. In writing reviews of motels of this caliber, you must consider the price point. You cannot compare a $250 night motel with an $80 a night motel. The bottom line is, being price conscious, it was a decent value and we would stay there again.

Room tip: Rooms surrounding the pool in the back would be quieter.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night, wasn't a terrible place but I wouldn't want to stay for more than a night or 2. Room appeared to be clean, minus the bathroom. It could have used a good scrub down, and I doubt the shower curtain had been changed between guests so I just left it on the outside of the tub so I didn't risk it touching me. I could smell other guests cigarette smoke coming through somewhere, but it wasn't too strong and I didn't say anything because we were only there for 1 night. Breakfast is free, not much to choose from but again, I didn't mind. They had waffles and bagels and frosted flakes so my kids and I were fine with that. You can walk around the corner to Pizza King or a mexican restaurant as well. Overall, not bad for the price and the people running the place were nice.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Everything was clean and room very nic. Only problem, the a/c unit was very loud and did not sleep well due to the noise. It was bareable for one night. I recommend this hotel and staff nice.

Date of stay: September 2017