“Great food ”

La Botana Tex Mex Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 62 Restaurants in Chamblee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

I was out walking from my hotel and found La Botana. It was delicious the Pollo ala Mexicana was great the chicken was,tender and t NH e c sauce superb. And the Margarita with Herraduara was excellent
Service wasgreat the waiter and I had a great conversation about World Cup
Could nit have been better

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Their margaritas are really good. I recommend Texas Margs made with grand marnier. Fun, noisey family run business. We eat there often and they always greet us with a smile and handshake. Typical Tex-mex menu. Cheese dip with peppers especially good.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Just another Mexican (non authentic) restaurant in Atlanta. We've been several times. The last visit the food was below average and some of the portions were skimpy. Too many choices in town to make this a favorite.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

This is close to a Hispanic area of Atlanta and it shows with the authentic quality. Good food and good service.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

My husband and I have lived around here forever and just recently discovered one of the best kept secretes around here. La Botana is great. they're nice and and the food is the best mex around!