“The Best Fried Okra Ever and Very Good Brisket & Brunswick Stew”

The Original Steak & Rib House
Ranked #16 of 172 Restaurants in Cartersville
Price range: USD 7 - USD 29
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I'm a fried okra aficionado, and I've never had any better than here! Fresh, tender, very lightly breaded - excellent.

The beef brisket was tender and delicious, also, and came with very little sauce - which I like so that I can add to my own taste. It came from the fridge, which was apparent because not all of it was reheated thoroughly. The meaty brunswick stew was good, too.

Service was great, because we were early on a Friday night, with an impending thunderstorm!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I discovered this place about 4 months ago and we have made it a weekly visit every since. On the first visit we ask the waitress (Megan)what good and she informed us that everything was good. We have discovered her words to be true. We have recommended this place to others and we also have invited some to be our guess. We love it.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit and everything was delicious both times. Chicken wings are plump and juicy. Salad was very fresh and crisp. Ribs tender and falling off bone and BBQ chicken done very nicely. Service is very pleasant and attentive. The only problem is that it is an hour from home! Highly recommend

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Had a group of 16 stop in for lunch on Monday of Memorial Day. They had us set up ready to go when we walked in the door! Food was very good, ordering and service was top shelf. Prices are very reasonable. Worth a stop if you are in the area. Vegetarians and Vegans can eat a good meal here too, so everyone can enjoy the place if you stop in.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

We went here because of a restaurant.com coupon. The food was very good and the service was very good. Even without the coupon, the prices were reasonable.