“Frequent Diners”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are frequent diners at Jefferson’s mostly alone but we have taken two of our oldest grandchildren. We all love the food. My husband loves the raw oysters and the wings. I love the cheeseburger and the chicken sandwich. My grandchildren love the wings and fries. The wing lovers all like different flavors of wings and everybody can get their favorite. All the servers we have had are friendly and efficient. They are always busy so sometimes there is a wait for a seat or for food but it’s worth it. The only reason they don’t get 5 stars is along with being busy they are incredibly loud. They really should do something about the acoustics in there.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Service is the worst I've ever experienced and food is only barely edible. We will never step foot inside again.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

If you want Wings, look no further! The best I have found. From Lemon Pepper to Xtreme Hot! If you’re looking for a Basket, do the Hamburger Steak, Fried Oysters or Fried Shrimp. Yum Yum!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Their fried oysters were done to perfection and their crinkle fries were seasoned just right. I would have given the absolute top rating had they offered more types of sides.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Oysters were amazing! Got the Jeffersons and added bacon. Nice bartender. Good service. We will definitely return next time we are in town.