“IHOP is Hopping”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Great for brunch after church, although often busy so you might have to wait. But this is a testament to the quality of their food and their attentive service.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

We had a wonderful breakfast with Harvest Nut and Grain Pancakes. I am always impressed with the awesome service at this IHOP.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Have been to many IHOPs, but it had been a while. We decided to go here instead of Cracker Barrel, but will not make that mistake again. 2 adults, only ordered breakfast, plus 2 coffees. Nothing fancy or special or extra. $22. The restaurant was clean, the staff friendly, but way too expensive for what you get. Not even maple syrup in a pancake place!

The food was okay (it was just breakfast, nothing gourmet). But there are much less expensive breakfast options out there for less money

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Got excited because I found an IHOP near me to try. Went to Cartersville and was initially impressed. Hostess turned out to be my server, Crystal , check # 3770 who was really very nice. I have no complaints about her and she did a wonderful job in terms of service. Got my breakfast and two things,--one they have changed their menu, been a long time since I paid for my own breakfast but I was shocked. I got the 55 omelette which came with cheese. In the past I have gotten spinach and mushrooms with tomatoes and toast and coffee and it cost about 8.00 . Today, when I got the bill I was shocked !!!! I could have gotten the beef tips and not paid too much more. What a ripe off. I remember when things changed but since I was never paying I did not worry about it. That was bad enough..but I found I could not eat it, left half the omellet, a whole piece of bread, half the tomatoes, drank a cup of coffee and just called it a day. Said goodbye. Got in my car, made a short stop --5 minutes--got back in the car, drove toward 75...thank goodness. I saw a McDonalds, not to go into details but the food had made me sick. Got a coke to settle my stomach, got back in the car and headed home to my couch where I was sick for the better part of the day. Won't be going back.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

It's an IHOP so nothing special here. I ordered the berry and cream waffle with some bacon. It was good but definitely nothing special. It was the place to be in Cartersville, GA on a Sunday morning.