“Great Cuban in a great atmosphere”
Review of Swheat Market Deli

Swheat Market Deli
Ranked #1 of 177 Restaurants in Cartersville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The folks here are so friendly. They make u feel like family. The food is great. We both got the Cuban sandwich. You have to get the fries. My wife didn't order them but ate half of mine. Also had a "hop dang digits" beer that was amazing.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Best sweet potato fries anywhere! Best mozzarella and tomato sandwich too! :) These folks have specials daily, (Taco Tuesdays) and fresh soups daily on top of their regular menu! Soon good. They also have a dinner menu, although I always order a special or my fav sandwich! :)

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere. Price was fair for what we ordered. Right in the middle of downtown. Across from train tracks.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Swheat market is a unique gem in a small town. Driving in for a business meeting in Cartersville I was worried about where I would eat lunch. Luckily this place was recommended on trip advisor and by our meeting organizer.

The salad sampler was a ton of food and could easily be shared and the soup of the day (turkey and wild rice) tasted like Thanksgiving!

Everyone at my table enjoyed their meal and wished we lived closer to frequent the restaurant more often.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We ate lunch here and loved it. I accidentally ordered a vegetarian dish and they swapped it out for me at no extra charge. Wonderful selection, tasty food and even better service!!

Date of visit: September 2016