“Great food, large selection, nice atmosphere and staff”

Little Hawaiian Seafood Grill & TIKI Lounge
Ranked #1 of 161 Restaurants in Carrollton
Price range: USD 8 - USD 25
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Award Winning Chef/Owner. Freshly prepared, fresh fish and seafood, banquet room, large party, caterings, weddings, rehearsal dinner and corporate events.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great food!!! We tried several appetizers since there were 5 of us and all were delicious. Before being seated we asked what was good and 3 staff members provided their opinions and did not steer us wrong. Would definitely recommend. Prices were fair too.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I have visited Hawaii more than 7 times and I love to go. This year I’m going to Oahu in Thisbe summer.
So as I was In Carrolton, GA for a memorial and a funeral we saw This restaurant named Little Hawaii.
We stopped in for lunch of Mahi Mahi and it was delicious. I was in Hawaii in February. Desert was a sorbet for me. I recommend it. Lunch portion so I can as not stuffed after Lunch.
Do try it.

Tano P, Owner at Little Hawaiian Seafood Grill & TIKI Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Aloha Dailynews2010,

Mahalo for your visits and time for the review. We hope to see you again soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We were on a bus trip with around 40 people. We had a limited menu, however, there were six choices we could select from. My chicken was a little dry but the green beans were absolutely wonderful. My husband got the Seared Tilapia with black bean rice. The fish was good my husband said he was not impressed with the black beans and rice. The desserts were absolutely wonderful. We had a choice of 4 or 5 different items. The owner and chef came out and greeted us which I thought was very nice. I'm sure if you went to this restaurant as a couple the food would have been much better. Trying to feed 40 people is difficult.

Aloha,
Who ever or How ever this came about was very last minute. This very unusual for us to take a group last minute in our private room. Your host mentioned Chamber of Commerce so we honor the reservations. I guess she never mention to you about how much discount and no room charge we gave, she order dessert from our bakery and trying to cancel it on the same day because it is over her budget. Dessert are made fresh to order not thawing out from freezer so we served it anyway. Well we never change menu because we know you probably give us one star base on what your host is paying, and by the way hot tea and coffee was not part of the budget. We served 20 coffee and about 15 hot tea. So all in all we have to give and give so this would be a present visit for you in our small hard working little town. Our three servers have spend 5 hours shift that day and was sweating just to accommodate you and your friends. They would have made about $23.25each so I gave them more $$$$$ so they can make more then $4.65/hr. Thank you for your visit and your time to write this review and I hope that you understand we never turn you and your friends away. God Bless you ma’am
Chef & owner
Tano Phommasith

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was clean and had a great atmosphere to enhance your dining experience. The food was great but was pricy for the portions you received. We had a good experience.

Aloha & Mahalo for your visit

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My first day of work a group of co-workers took me here for lunch.I felt in love with this place.The food taste amazing. Very reasonable prices and great service.

I will definitely be back with my family.

Aloha lacg137,