Stayed here the last few yrs for business gatherings - a huge hotel basically but is done up in a way that makes you feel as though you are in the woods aka lodge type setting.
Rooms are big and bathrooms are nicely decorated - clean, quiet, etc.
There are a few restaurants onsite as well; food is decent....not a bad spot at all and would be a good place to go during summer time as the location is right on the water. Unfortunately, I've been there in winter months - seems pretty quiet here during those times but I'm sure it's slammed during summer. You can rent boats, etc. close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the shores of Lake Sidney Lanier, Lanier Islands boasts 1,500 scenic acres perfect for active families, romantic couples, corporate groups and solo travelers alike. Guests may choose from a variety of onsite activities and amenities to curate the perfect experience year round, from a water park to diverse dining options and a spa. Additionally, this lakeside Georgia resort offers over 23,000 square feet of flexible event space and professional services for successful conferences, retreats, weddings, and other events. Luxurious amenities and unparalleled natural beauty come standard with your stay, which will surely be treasured long after your bags have been unpacked. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, lastminute.com.au and Evoline ltd so you can book your Legacy Lodge & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Lodge And Conference Center
- Legacy Hotel Buford
- Legacy Resort Buford
- Emerald Point Lake Lanier
- Legacy Lodge & Conference Center Georgia/Buford