“Fast and Delicious!”

Bruster's Real Ice Cream
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Buford
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I am writing this review for this company's ice cream store in Lawrenceville, GA, since they do not have their own TripAdvisor page. The teen boy who served us was very kind and made wonderful ice cream suggestions for us first-time visitors. It took less than 5 minutes for all three orders to be out of the window. Personally, I ordered the white raspberry truffle in a waffle cone, and it was AMAZING! If you're looking for something fast and yummy that isn't McDonalds, come here.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Always a family favorite. We were staying in a hotel within walking distance which was so dangerous and perfect :) We ate here twice...yummy!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I was new to the area and am an ice cream lover... Ice cream was mediocre and staff was less than interested in being there

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Ordered a Banana Split and tasted really good. The crew there are really nice people and help out. They did not give me a pretzel and just asked for one and handed it to me.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered a banana split and received such a small portion of ice cream that it was actually funny... I saw the man weighing the ice cream while he made the sundae which is not true Bruster's spirit??? I mean I'm paying $7 for sundae that's probably worth $2 don't be stingy with the ice cream!!!! A gallon of ice cream cost about $5 so when I order three scoops I expect to get 3 full scoops..then when I tried to return it the manager told us to come back on Monday??? My husband then turned into the hulk and got my money back.... I went to the location on Braselton totally different experience got exactly what I wanted and paid for