“Great Way to End The Day”

Bruster's Real Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Buford
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Awesome ice cream. Got a sundae in a waffle cone bowl. Outstanding!! Prices were very reasonable. Very popular place. The line moves quite quickly.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Stopped in with the family on Labor Day: a day when you'd expect an ice cream shop to be really busy, and it was. So many disappointments and issues with this location, and it's not the first time; however, it's the last time. Let me count the frustrations for you. 1. Not enough employees to handle the volume of customers on a warm holiday early evening, which speaks to poor planning by management. Families waiting in line were not happy with the slowness, and at least two families left to get ice cream elsewhere. 2. There were only two people working the windows and neither was in any hurry to get things done. 3. No chocolate ice cream at 5:00 on a holiday? Somebody in management forgot that Monday was a holiday. 4. Asked for a hot fudge sundae and was told that having it made with any ice cream flavor except vanilla would cost extra. Really? Are your cones priced by the flavor, or by the size/number of scoops? 5. There was no hot fudge to speak of in the sundae: it looked like the hot fudge ladle had been wiped on the side of the cup for appearance sake, but that was the only evidence of hot fudge. 6. Asked for and paid for pecans in the sundae: there were exactly FOUR (4) pecans added (I counted them.) 7. Two of our family members had regular sized milkshakes that were only 3/4 filled.

If I was allowed to rate this location with a ZERO I would do so. We have observed issues with this location previously, which we overlooked; however, we will never visit this location again.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Not much to offer here except the fact that our grand daughter thinks the smoothies are out of this world.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

I have never had service so slow. The folks were polite but my gosh, it's ice cream. Need to add staff to deal with the business.

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

My family and I stopped at this Bruster,s for dessert. The ice cream is amazing!! It was creamy and delicious. We will definitely be back!