“Getting my DQ fix”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Buford
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Nice clean spot. Cannot go wrong. They offered burgers, hotdogs, and chicken tenders. Fries also available. Great sundaes and special desserts. You can also buy ice cream cakes. I love my hot fudge sundaes and the peanut buster parfait. Wife enjoys her banana split.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

This was the BUSIEST Dairy Queen we have ever been to! We don't go to a DQ often but it was a Sunday night and we just wanted a quick bite. This place was PACKED - it was hard to get in and out of the parking lot! It was obvious this is a local hangout for families--lots of kids and folks at all tables talking to one another. I tried the new small snack-things that I'm sure must be available at all DQ's. They were HOT and fresh and larger than I thought it would be. The waitstaff was friendly and seemed to be pretty happy (I always like that). We didn't have to wait long for our food... and will go in again when visiting in the Buford area.

Reviewed 27 September 2014

Local owner. Good specials. Ice cream. Hot dogs. Drinks. Smoothies. Reasonable. Place. In good court good seating.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!