Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2020

This hotel is in dire need of renovations!!! There were tiny bugs all over and coming
from a hole just above the counter behind the coffee maker. The taps were dirty and
extremely hard to turn on. When I tried to plug in the hair dryer it sparked so did no use. Bathroom was not clean. Black spots on some towels.
Ugliest bed covers ever. Just an unkempt ,dirty outdated place.
Only stayed here because other hotels were full.and a lady in the Best Western recommended it WHY!!

Room tip: Stay elsewhere or try to check room first.
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Sansail
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

Sansail,

Thank you for your feedback. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. Your comments regarding the bathrooms cleanliness, hair dryer and the bugs have been taken into account. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. This review gives us a glimpse of the pressing matters at the hotel and rectify them as soon as possible. We hope you will return to be more impressed during your next visit.

Reviewed 3 February 2020

As the name "Econo-Lodge" implies, this is a budget motel. If you're tired of driving the Interstate, and just want a good nights rest at a reasonable cost, this franchise fills the bill. I would DEFINITELY stay at this property again

Very convenient to the Interstate. At check in, the desk agent was VERY courteous and helpful. She advised us at the start about no elevator, and made certain that we were OK with using the stairs. She also went above and beyond to inform us of restaurants in the vicinity. The morning staff was also very friendly.

The building itself may date from the...70s? But it is clean, bright, and seems well maintained. It has all the things we needed - quiet location, clean room, clean comfortable bed, great pillows. The bathroom was spotless, well furnished with adequate towels. The floor in our room was NOT carpeted. It has been re-done with the modern "faux wood" ceramic tiles. This was a surprise to me, but NOT a problem - the floor was amazingly clean. There was a great selection of TV stations, including at least three premium channels.

Breakfast was plain, simple filling fare. Cereals, oatmeal, pastries, hard boiled eggs, the usual hot and cold drinks. Quite satisfactory for starting off the day - except for the "coffee."

The only "complaint" I have is about the coffee. I'm seeing a trend away from REAL, fresh-brewed coffee toward "powdered coffee "generators". The taste is instantly (sorry - bad pun) noticeable, and the gook that settles at the bottom of the cup confirms the decline in quality. I don't think it's this motel's fault. I suspect it's a move at corporate levels to cut costs. If so - BAD move! If I'm mistaken, my apologies to corporate.

I see recent comments about bugs. Both my wife and I were up a couple of times during the night. We NEVER saw a single ANYTHING "creepy." Maybe we were lucky; maybe we were there during the "bug-off" season. Whatever the case, we had NO problems. As stated earlier. I would certainly consider staying here again when I'm in the area.

Room tip: No elevator - stairs only! If you have much to carry, or if you have difficulty with stairs, 1st floor rooms are your wise choice!
Date of stay: February 2020
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

lofar_dog,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 February 2020

We stopped here on our way the Florida , the room was clean and tidy, the staff were friendly and the location was great right off the interstate with several restaurants close by. We would highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: January 2020
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

U2336CTrobertw,

I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed reading this review and we thank you for your kind words. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. Your business and your recommendation is very important to us and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 12 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed at the econo lodge. When I turned the lights on bugs were seen running across the bed. When I lifted the mattress to check out the bed I found that the mattress was ripped and the springs were showing. This is a choice rewards motel. When I complained to choice rewards they said it was a franchise motel and that they were sorry. If they offer a franchise they should be responsible for the quality of that hotel. I guess it all boils down to money

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Merritt R
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2019

mrahn1234,

Thank you for alerting us to a potential pest problem. We are investigating and treating to make sure that this is an isolated incident. I do apologize also for mattress and your feedback are certainly going to be taken into consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience. We are working to take care of all of the issues that you addressed and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 2 December 2019

late at night woken by being bit by something, discovered bed bugs, drown 3 of them in sink , put some others in toilet and flushed and killed a couple. so late i didnt want to change rooms, reported in AM on checkout, front desk called manager and said they could do nothing until they notify health department, they ar supposed to contact me!?

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank kcuf999
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2019

kcuf999,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. The room was thoroughly inspected the next morning and no bedbugs were found and also the room was rented out, with no further bug complaints. I want to assure you that we are thoroughly investigating this claim and that although we have not found any evidence of a bug infestation, we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure that nothing is missed. I want to assure you that we respond promptly to pest alerts with expert extermination services and also treat to deter pests on a regular scheduled basis. Please keep us in mind for your next stay in the area.